Buildings are responsible for 40% of global energy consumption. The key to Net Zero targets is reducing this energy consumption and building a better future across large buildings and facilities. Arran will discuss best practices to achieve your CO2 reduction targets cost-effectively, lower energy spend and leverage building data analytics to develop a roadmap.
- Are buildings ready for an energy-efficient future?
- What type of initiatives should buildings be implementing to deliver Energy Savings &
- What are the major challenges including; energy crisis, OPEX, uptime, safety, and alarm
fatigue to tackling sustainability and how can site leadership overcome them?
- Key considerations or best practices used when developing CO2 reductions strategies
- The power of data and bridging the gap between identified and realised savings
Arran joined CIM with a passion for combating climate change. He has a keen interest in how disruptive technology has the ability to remove barriers to delivering demand-side energy savings for large property owners & operators in a very short time frame. Previous to joining CIM, Arran worked for Total Energies in the UK developing his expertise in the UK Energy landscape. Arran has worked with leading brands such as Knight Frank and CBRE supporting them on their Net Zero journey, and sharing his drive for a sustainable future.