Provision of connected digital asset maintenance, management and solution design services.
Connecting to machine, system, building & environment systems for the delivery of the following managed services
- Asset condition monitoring
- Asset reliability centred maintenance
- Supply chain management
- Building & facilities performance management
- Systems engineering management
- Solution design and specification compliance & testing
Aligning our services to mitigate client business risk dependencies and operating requirements to delivery tangible benefits and ROI by unifying the systems data to enable a holistic view and approach rather than singular disparate view to deliver improved business operating process’s, financial efficiencies and risk mitigation.
i-mergint Group Ltd was established in March 2017. Its directors had previously worked within some of the UK’s most established outsourced technical services and building services brands. However, they realised that despite size and scale customers were still experiencing critical failure and business impact associated to the management of their critical assets, systems and facilities via outdated non-mutual service delivery models.
Realising this, its directors formed i-mergint Group to create an outsourced technology enabled services business providing connected technical managed services across the built environment to clients with critical business dependency upon its technology assets, systems and facilities.
i-mergint Group is privately owned and benefits from a sustainable financial support from its banking relationship. The leadership team can define strategy and implement delivered services to meet our client’s unique business requirements, we operate a flat and lean management structure with decentralised empowerment through to its business departments and management structure.
What Makes us different
- Collective experience & knowledge – holistic view being vendor agnostic
- We’re specialists in what we do – technology experts across the built environment
- Strong customer service - strong relationships, customer hub service, visible and accountable
- Flat management structure – we’re accessible and responsive, and our owners are directly involved
- Geographic reach – we operate across UK & Ireland
- Privately owned with strong finances– investment in our people, process & technology
- Strategic solutions tailored to your business – client specific needs
- Our technology solutions apply intelligence to optimise service and deliver on our promise!
- Our Vision - is to continue to build upon our expertise and passion for service delivery and create a market leading proposition that has clear differentiation over and above the existing competitor proposition and capabilities.
- Our Aim – is to deliver innovative & value add technology based managed service solutions which offer clear cost benefits over legacy solutions approach.
- Our Ambition – is to provide long lasting sustainable market leading solutions & relationships
Navigation Business Centre